Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Turtle time

I made this little turtle.  It was fairly easy, just make sure the fabric doesn't bunch when you sew it all together.  Im going to be giving this little guy to my nephew next time I see him.  It took me around 45 min to an hour to cut stuff and sew everything. It was fun to make.  The most difficult part was turning out and stuff the tail.  The next turtle I make I will sew it a little differently so the feet, head, and tail don't flop around.  But isn't he just a cutie!


 These aren't the greatest pictures. for some reason the flash on my camera wasn't working. I'll fix the bugs for the next thing I sew!
   









If you wish to make your own turtle, visit THIS link!  Very awesome stuff. 


You might also like:

Monkey
yoda
Turtle

Penguins

             

No comments:

Post a Comment