Saturday, September 1, 2012

Crossover Pinafore

I found this pattern and tutorial here! It is fun to make, and easy to follow. "Smashed Peas and Carrots" has a bunch of nifty little crafts and stuff.

 This is the front.  I made a tiny change to the instructions.  Instead of doing a button and button hole (because I bought too big of buttons), I did velcro closures and the buttons are just decoration.  I figure this will also make it easier to dress baby since they move around.
This is the back.

















Give this a try for a little one you know! It's for ages 6-12 months. However, as baby gets bigger, this little dress can become a fun little shirt for her.  The next one I make I want to try to add a little lace or something at the bottom or a little sleeve of some sort, idk, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment