Saturday, August 18, 2012

Yoda

This doll gave me so much trouble, it almost wasn't worth it.  This is my horrible attempt at Yoda.  It all looked great as separate pieces.  However when I put it together this is what I got.  I still need to add the cape thing he wears, but I don't think that will help any.  If anyone knows where I can find a free sewing pattern for Yoda that would be awesome...I tried just duplicating a picture....you can see how helpful that was.  However, this is my first all no pattern/tutorial sewing adventure.  My husband helped me figure out the hands and feet. This caused us to get in little fights about certain ideas not working etc.  Thank goodness this little guy is for a six month old baby that probably doesn't know who Yoda is yet. However his parents, my brother in law mostly, is going to give me a lot of shit for this not looking like Yoda.  Well, again, if you know of patterns let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment