Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Working on fall

this is the start of my fall projects.  Im just learning plush items so these are kind of raw.  I made a pumpkin and a turkey.  The pumpkin was fairly easy until I went to close the hole. It took me a while to figure it out but I got it.  I want to do more pumpkins because they were quick and easy.  Im going to going to be doing them in all sorts of patterns and colors over the next few weeks.  The turkey was easy, I just traced my hand and sewed....then stuffed. The eyes are buttons. And used felt for wings.  It was quick and simple.  My next step is an actual turkey looking turkey.  Again, needing more fabric so it will be a few days before I try again. Im having so much fun figuring out all the things I can do, even if hand stitching is annoying.  Keep checking back for new projects. 

By the way, sorry all my pics are turning out sideways. I don't know how to fix this yet. I have been posting from my phone and they look the right way til I post.  When I post it flips them for some reason.  If anyone has ideas on how to fix this let me know.




No comments:

Post a Comment