Friday, January 18, 2013

easter basket

this is my little easter basket! It was super quick and easy to make.  I made it in less than an hour! the most difficult part was getting the bottom on but I made it work.  I used this pattern to make the basket.  I did make a few adjustments.  I made the bottom 7.5" instead of 7.25".  I also only did interfacing and I think it calls for a layer of batting or something.  I plan on adding little buttons onto the sides where the handles meet the basket.  I think I'm going to make little fabric eggs and buy some plastic ones to go inside this.  I also plan on making one that is a little bit larger, maybe a 10" diameter.  use the small one as a table display in the family room and the larger one on the kitchen table.  I was so worried this would be hard to make but I was so surprised at how easy it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment