Thursday, January 17, 2013

Adventures of a Denim Trench part 1

Its been a long time since I have posted.  The reason is because I was enjoying the holidays by making a bunch of stuff for family.  Over the next few days I will be posting a lot of stuff I have worked on the last month or so.  So keep your eyes peeled for more posts.  This post is to show off my progress on a trench I am making.  I have a picture that I drew up myself that I am somewhat going by.  I am making some changes along the way so by the end, my trench will look nothing like my drawing.  Well, here's some pictures since I know you want to see them.
This is the drawing.  front and back.  it has the measurements on it and everything.










This is the front and back of the skirt portion, not quite done, but almost.
















This is front and back of the finished skirt portion.  The only part left is the jacket part of the trench. Its going to have to wait for now as I am out of time for the evening and out of denim!

No comments:

Post a Comment