Thursday, April 4, 2013

Adventures of a Denim Jacket part 2

This is the second part of my denim trench! It's almost done.  I put together the top piece and sewed it to the skirt.  I also put together the sleeves at this point, but didn't take pics of them.  during this process I had a needle snap.  Part of it went in my eye.  When that happen I closed my eyes and not paying attention the rest of the needle went through my finger.  I ripped the finger out which of course caused it to bleed. :(  However, I got the piece out of my eye and super-glued my finger shut and got back to sewing.  I got lucky it didn't go through to the point that an er visit was necessary.  Just a little rip.  well, enjoy. 

 The injury, after I super-glued it.  NOTE TO SELF: if machine starts to jam....don't force it! Just stop and figure out the problem...might save a finger (or eye).
 Front of jacket
 Back of jacket
Side view

No comments:

Post a Comment