Friday, December 7, 2012

christmas PJs!

I have finally got our christmas PJs done! I did a pair of pants for him, and pants and a dress for me! It was really quite easy to make them all. For the pants all I did was trace a pair of PJ bottoms I already have, cut it out, and sewed the pieces together.  There are tons of tutorials out there showing you exactly how to do it.  Most of them are for childs sizes but you can use the same technique for adults, I did! For the dress I used an old tank top and made it longer.  I also went with a square neck instead of a rounded neck.  I had fun making these.  I love seeing things come together!




His pants.....


<<close up
                                  far away>>>>














 showing off pants                                the whole thang                              the dress


No comments:

Post a Comment